Magento Cart Price Rule Conditions enables you to restrict promotions to certain customers. This is especially useful to stimulate sales by rewarding loyal customers. For example, you can give promotions based on the total amount spent in the last 6 months or orders made or even account age. In addition, you can limit promotions to a specific customer ID or limit by name, etc.
What kind of promotions are possible by Cart Price Rule Conditions?
- Give a 5% discount to anyone who has purchased more than $100 in the last 6 months.
- Give a discount to customers whose average order size is $100+
- Give a discount to customers who have been a customer for longer than a year.
- Give a discount to all male or to all female shoppers (great for mothers / fathers day)
- Give a discount to new customers
- Give a free gift to new customers (with Free Gift Extension)
- Gift a discount on a group of products to your most loyal customers (with Shopping Cart Price Rules Extension)
- More, more and more. It is only limited by your imagination!
Note: This list is not an complete list of features. Please try the demo to see this extension in action.
- Give Coupons / Discounts to Customers Who Have Spent a Lot of Money
Create promotions like save 10% if you have ordered more than $1000 in the last year. It can be a coupon or a discount that requires no coupon
- Give New / Old Customers a Special Discount to Encourage Purchases
Encourage new sales by giving a special discount to anyone whose account is new or even give a discount to accounts older than 6 months. Any combination of account age can be used to create discounts.
- Encourage New Sales by Giving Discounts if a Purchase has not been made Recently
Give a discount to customers who have not ordered in the last time period (1 month, 6 months, etc).
- Give Frequent Customers a Discount
Give discounts to customers who have made many purchases in the last time period (1 month, 6 month, etc)
- Encourage Large Orders by Giving Discounts to Customers with Large Average Order Value
Large orders are oftentimes less costly to process and generate higher profit. As a result, encourage larger orders by giving discounts to customers who have an average order value greater than $100 (or $200, $1000, etc) in the last time period (1 month, 3 months, etc)
- Give Discounts to Specific Customers
Have you ever wanted to give a discount to a specific customer and wanted to ensure they did not share the coupon code with someone else? You can limit a promotion to specific email address or customer ID.
- Create a Promotion for a Specific Gender
Promotions can be restricted to the gender of the account. This way you can give discounts to only women or men. This is great for mothers / fathers day and other similar holidays.
- Give a Free Gift to First Time Customers or Your Most Loyal Customers
Combined with our Free Gift Extension you can even give new customers a gift or even give customers who spend the most a gift.
Risk-free purchase30-day moneyback guarantee. We are that confident in the quality of our software.
Plug-in-play solutionsExtensions are extensively tested, easy to install, and configure. No need to edit the code yourself.
Future-proof softwareWe constantly release updates that add new features and increase usability and performance. You can even get updates for free.
Outstanding supportOur support is quick, friendly, and offers useful guidance. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
Zero bug policyWe hate bugs as much as you do. We oftentimes release bug fixes on the same day of discovery. We are expert exterminators.
Simple licensing structureWe license by edition and installation. We don't license by number of customers, stores, products, or anything complicated.
Long term strategyWe have been developing for Magento for 3 years. We love the platform and the community and will continue to develop for Magento for years to come.