Note: Are you using our Full Page Cache extension? Your store is already configured to cache requests from Ajax Product Quick View.
Note: This list is not an complete list of features. Please try the demo to see this extension in action.
- Supports all product typesWe understand that stores have a variety of products of various types. Quick View supports them all -- simple, configurable, grouped, bundle, virtual, and downloadable!
- Integrates with your themeIf you have modified your product page, the Quick View page can oftentimes show the product according to the modifications. Even when it cannot, all you need to do is update the layout file -- it's very simple!
- Suports multiple view types
- Compact - only show essential information
- Detailed - show all information
- Fast AJAX to make navigation fasterFast and efficient AJAX navigation that is fully cacheable by our Full Page Cache extension (optional extension).
- Easily configure the width of the quick view window
- Easily change the position of the overlay image
- Center the dialog on the screen or put it a towards the top
Extendware is here to help you! If you have a suggestion, criticism, question, or simply need help choosing extensions for your store, then contact our friendly support team!
- Risk-free purchase30-day moneyback guarantee. We are that confident in the quality of our software.
- Plug-in-play solutionsExtensions are extensively tested, easy to install, and configure. No need to edit the code yourself.
- Future-proof softwareWe constantly release updates that add new features and increase usability and performance. You can even get updates for free.
- Outstanding supportOur support is quick, friendly, and offers useful guidance. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
- Zero bug policyWe hate bugs as much as you do. We oftentimes release bug fixes on the same day of discovery. We are expert exterminators.
- Simple licensing structureWe license by edition and installation. We don't license by number of customers, stores, products, or anything complicated.
- Long term strategyWe have been developing for Magento for 3 years. We love the platform and the community and will continue to develop for Magento for years to come.