Need help or have questions? Do not hesitate to contact our friendly support team.
Magento Google analytics dashboard will replace the default Magento dashboard (optional) with analytic data from your Google account. Frequently viewing analytic data helps ensure a greater chance of spotting upward and downward trends that affect your business. Our solution will show you 12 key metrics that are important to your business along with top referrers and top content.
Features / Benefits - Missing a feature? Request a new feature!
Note: This list is not an complete list of features. Please try the demo to see this extension in action.
- Know Your Analytics
It's inconvenient to always login to a 3rd party provider to view key analytic information. The Google Analytics Dashboard makes this information always available to you in the backend, so you can always be in the know.
- Spot Uwpard and Downward Trends
Compare today versus yesterday, yesterday versus the last 7 days, or the last 7 days versus 30 days, etc. By comparing the metrics that are available in the dashboard you can easily identify if there has been any improvement or regression in your store's performance.
- 12 Key Business Metrics
- Views - the number of people who visited
- Pageviews - the number of pages visited
- Pageviews / Views - average number of pages each person visited
- Time on Site - average time a person spent on the site
- Revenue - revenue generated
- Revenue / Visit - the amount of revenue generated per person
- Transactions - number of orders placed
- Conversion Rate - percentage of visitors that ordered
- New Visit % - percentage of visitors visiting for the first time
- Bounce Rate - percentage of visitors who only visit one page
- Organic Searches - the number of organic searches
- Response Time - time for your page to load
- 2 Important Data Lists
- Top Referrers - top referrers to your store and how much revenue they generate
- Top Content - top visited pages and their pageviews
- Choose Your Own Intervals
You can choose an arbitrary amount of intervals to show statistics: today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 30 days, last year, or anything you want! This ensures you can always view the time frames that are important to you.
- Choose the Display Type
Each time range can be shown as text or graph form. You can select which one fits your needs more.
- Re-Order or Hide Metrics for Maximum Flexibility
You may re-order or hide any metric. This way you can show what is important to you first and hide anything you do not wish to see.
Reasons To Choose Extendware
Risk-free purchase30-day moneyback guarantee. We are that confident in the quality of our software.
Plug-in-play solutionsExtensions are extensively tested, easy to install, and configure. No need to edit the code yourself.
Future-proof softwareWe constantly release updates that add new features and increase usability and performance. You can even get updates for free.
Outstanding supportOur support is quick, friendly, and offers useful guidance. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
Zero bug policyWe hate bugs as much as you do. We oftentimes release bug fixes on the same day of discovery. We are expert exterminators.
Simple licensing structureWe license by edition and installation. We don't license by number of customers, stores, products, or anything complicated.
Long term strategyWe have been developing for Magento for 3 years. We love the platform and the community and will continue to develop for Magento for years to come.