Send Cart Reminders to More Visitors
This extension will generate reminders for both guest and customer carts (even if guest checkout is disabled). For guest carts, the visitor must enter their e-mail on the billing page of the checkout form. They don't have to submit the form or even go to the next section of the checkout process, their email will be captured via Ajax. You can view abandoned carts by customers in Reports -> Shopping -> Abandoned carts. The number of abandoned carts by guests will oftentimes be 50-100 times greater than this number.
Please Note: To prevent abuse, we do not give coupons at Extendware when abandoning your cart. Please use the demo to test functionality.
Note: This list is not an complete list of features. Please try the demo to see this extension in action.
- Increase Store RevenueEasily increase store revenue in an automated way. Abandoned Cart Emails can pay for itself very quickly!
- Recover Lost SalesAbandoned carts are lost sales. Sending followups and incentivizing purchases with coupons will give you a way to recover these lost sales.
- Send an Unlimited Number of Follow-up EmailsEvery store is unique. Some stores will only want 1 email while others will want to send 5 or even 10. You may select from 1 to an unlimited number of reminders and each setting is set on a per-store basis.
- Send Reminder to Registered Members and GuestsGuests reminders can outnumber registered member reminders by 100 times. E-mails of your guests will be captured via Ajax as they fill out the checkout form and they will be sent reminders if they abandon the order.
- Easily Track Emails with Google Analytics New!When customers click on the recovery link the URL will include your google tracking parameters.
- Supports One-Step-Checkout Extensions New!Out-of-the-box support for numerous one-step-checkout extensions and adding new ones is extremely simple.
- Coupons with Expiration can Automatically be Added to EmailsAdding coupons to your emails will motivate your users to complete their sale! Various coupon types are supported and you can customize the priority and discount of the created coupon. You can even set a minimum cart value before the coupon is enabled.
- Each Coupon Sent Will Have a Unique Coupon Code So it Cannot be Used More Than Once New!Coupons that are sent to users are completely unique, so they cannot be shared or published on a Web site. Each coupon will only work one time.
- Show the List of Products in the Abandoned Cart EmailThe abandoned cart reminder email will show the list of products that were added to the cart. The customer can restore the cart by clicking a link.
- Coupons Support Advanced Action Rules / Conditions New!Do you want to only add a coupon when the cart value is over $500? Maybe you want to exclude all books from being discounted? You can easily do this and more with Abandoned Cart Emails. We give you complete control of the parameters of the coupon being added to the email.
- Enable Customers to Automatically Recover Their Cart (optional)Customers may click a link in the reminder e-mail which will automatically log them in and add their original cart contents to their session. This makes it even easier for them to place their order.
- Easily Track Who Recovered Their Cart and WhenAll sent reminders are stored in a history log. When customers recover their cart via the e-mail link and use their coupon (if applicable), it will be recorded in the history log.
- Unsubscribe / E-mail Blacklist Abilities New!Ensure you are compliant with local laws by giving customers the ability to unsubscribe from receiving cart reminders.
- Change the Reminder Template in Any Way You WantEvery reminder can have its own e-mail template. This template can be modified in System -> Transactional Emails just like any other Magento template. In addition, you have the option to further change any reminder before it is sent to the customer.
- Delay Sending if Cart Contents are Out of Stock New!Sending a reminder when the cart contents are all out of stock can be embarrassing for a store. We allow you to delay these reminders and send them when product returns to stock.
- Reminders / Alerts Automatically Stop on Purchase or Cart RecoveryIt is important that a reminder sequence is stopped once a customer responds. A reminder sequence will stop once a user recovers their cart from the email or places a purchase (this is configurable).
- Display Time of Checkout New!For even easier tracking the history grid will now show the time the recipient of the user placed an order.
- Capture Telephone NumbersSometimes sending an e-mail is not enough. Now telephone numbers are captured (via Ajax) during checkout, so that you may call select customers if you wish.
- Only Send Reminders to Specific Customer Groups New!You can disable the sending of reminders to specific customer groups. This ensure your wholesale customers will not receive messages meant for your retail customers.
- Send Copy of Reminder to Alternate E-mail AddressIn addition to the reminder log you can choose to send copies of reminders to other email addresses so you can keep track of what reminders are being sent.
- You Have Complete Control of Reminders and When They are SentTurn off auto sending and you may manually send reminders or delete them or even edit the reminder contents prior to sending.
- Customizable Delay Period Between RemindersA reminder sequence is the sequence of reminders that are sent once an abandoned cart occurs. The time periods between each reminder in a sequence can be customized according to your needs.
- Risk-free purchase30-day moneyback guarantee. We are that confident in the quality of our software.
- Plug-in-play solutionsExtensions are extensively tested, easy to install, and configure. No need to edit the code yourself.
- Future-proof softwareWe constantly release updates that add new features and increase usability and performance. You can even get updates for free.
- Outstanding supportOur support is quick, friendly, and offers useful guidance. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
- Zero bug policyWe hate bugs as much as you do. We oftentimes release bug fixes on the same day of discovery. We are expert exterminators.
- Simple licensing structureWe license by edition and installation. We don't license by number of customers, stores, products, or anything complicated.
- Long term strategyWe have been developing for Magento for 3 years. We love the platform and the community and will continue to develop for Magento for years to come.