What kind of things can you do with our loyalty program?
- Give a 5% discount to anyone who has purchased more than $500 in the last 6 months and a 10% discount for anyone who has purchased $1500 in the last year or limit a promotion to these customers only.
- Give a discount to customers whose average order size is $100+ or limit a promotion to these customers only.
- Give a discount or make a promotion only valid for customers who have been a customer for longer than a year.
- More, more and more. It is limited by your imagination!
Note: This list is not an complete list of features. Please try the demo to see this extension in action.
- Loyalty programs based on customer total purchase valueYou can create a loyalty program based on the total order value of a customer in the last X time. This does not use Magento sales rule, which means it will not conflict with your existing sales rule. This is the best way to create a loyalty program.
- 3 new sales rulesThere are three new sales rules which allow you to incentivize customers based on a variety of metrics:
- Total order value in the last X time
- Average order value in the last X time
- Age of the account
- Earn more repeat businessWhen customer's are incentivized based on total past purchase history, then they will be more likely to shop at your store. Feeling they have already invested in your store, they will want to choose you over a competitor, so that their previous investment in your loyalty program is not wasted.
- Discount on the marginal dollarUsing sales rules creates a problem for a traditional loyalty program - it is all or nothing. This means if you discount customers who have ordered $500 from you in the past and this is a customer's first order, they can only receive a discount if they split the order into several small orders (increasing your costs). Otherwise they will receive no discount and upon discovering they could of received a discount if they split their order, they will probably phone you angrily and ask for a refund. This is bad business. We solve this by enabling customers to qualify for a discount on the marginal dollar. If you provide a discount at the $500 level and they order $600 in product, then the final $100 will receive the discount.
- Traditional discount support New!In addition to discounting on marginal dollar we also support a traditional discount mode. Under the traditional discount mode the customer will receive the discount of whatever tier they currently qualify in and will not receive additional discounts if the current order would bump them to the next tier.
- Exclude products from receiving a discountUse advanced rules to exclude / include a product from the loyalty program. This allows you to exclude low-margin products and products that you cannot discount due to regulations. You can even automatically include / exclude products for a limited period of time.
- Exclude customers from the loyalty programInclude or exclude individual customers. This is useful if you want to have an invite-only loyalty program or if you want to disqualify a customer from further discounts. You can even automatically include / exclude customers for a limited period of time.
- Track non-shopping cart transactions for loyalty uses newIf a customer pays you outside of the shopping cart and you want this to count towards their loyalty program, then you can easily record these transactions in the backend.
- Customers can view their statistics in the backendCustomers can view their statistics in their account center. This enables them to keep track of what loyalty programs are available to them and see their order statistics.
- Require a minimum number of orders to be eligible for loyalty program New!You can require that customers have ordered at least X times (1, 5, etc) in order to qualify for the loyalty program
|Max Version:||Latest Magento Version||Latest Magento Version|
Extendware is here to help you! If you have a suggestion, criticism, question, or simply need help choosing extensions for your store, then contact our friendly support team!
- Risk-free purchase30-day moneyback guarantee. We are that confident in the quality of our software.
- Plug-in-play solutionsExtensions are extensively tested, easy to install, and configure. No need to edit the code yourself.
- Future-proof softwareWe constantly release updates that add new features and increase usability and performance. You can even get updates for free.
- Outstanding supportOur support is quick, friendly, and offers useful guidance. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
- Zero bug policyWe hate bugs as much as you do. We oftentimes release bug fixes on the same day of discovery. We are expert exterminators.
- Simple licensing structureWe license by store, edition, and installation. We don't license by number of customers, products, or anything complicated.
- Long term strategyWe have been developing for Magento for 3 years. We love the platform and the community and will continue to develop for Magento for years to come.