How-to Renew Yearly Plan
If you selected either the "Value Plan" (available after February 2016) or the "1 year support / upgrades / access term" (available prior to February 2016) plan when you ordered the extension, then you will need to renew your extension plan to continue using the extension.
If you selected either the "Lifetime Plan" (available after February 2016) or the "3 months upgrades / support | unlimited access" (available prior to February 2016) plan, then you do not need to renew.
How to Renew Your Extensions
If you follow the below instructions, you may renew your license and receive a 25% discount automatically:
- Go to your Account Center.
- Click Software Downloads in the left navigation column.
- Click on the installation where the software is assigned.
- On this page you will see a red notice with any extensions thats plans are expiring soon.
- Click the renew plan link on each extension to renew the plan:
Please Contact our Friendly Support Team if you experience any difficulties or have any questions / concerns. We are here to help!
IMPORTANT: How to Update Extensions After Purchase
After purchasing the plan, then please wait one hour and then follow these steps:
- In your store backend go to Extendware -> Manage Extensions -> Overview.
- Find the software in the list of software installed and click it
- Click Update Licenses and Serials.
Viewing The Plan You Selected When Purchasing Extension
You can view your invoices or Paypal statement to see the terms you selected when you ordered the extensions. If you ordered the 1 year support / upgrade / access plan or are using trial software, then you will need to renew the plan to continue with the extension. If you are on the 3 month support / upgrades | unlimited access plan you only need to renew if you want access to support or upgrades.
More Information Can be Found at our Knowledge Base on Extendware Licensing.