How-to Purchase Plan
If the plan that you selected during ordering your extension is expiring, then you can renew your plan by following these instructions:
- Go to your Account Center.
- Click Software Downloads in the left navigation column.
- Click on the installation where the software is assigned.
- Find the software in the list of software and click it to view its information page.
- On this page you will see a list of term expirations. Next to a term expiration click the "upgrade" link and proceed to purchase.
Note: If you experience any difficulties then please Contact our Friendly Support Team.
Viewing The Plan You Selected When Purchasing Extension
You can view your invoices or Paypal statement to see the terms you selected when you ordered the extensions. If you ordered the 1 year support / upgrade / access plan or are using trial software, then you will need to renew the plan to continue with the extension. If you are on the 3 month support / upgrades | unlimited access plan you only need to renew if you want access to support or upgrades.
Update Extensions After Purchase
After purchasing the plan, then please wait one hour and then follow these steps:
- In your store backend go to Extendware -> Manage Extensions -> Overview
- Find the software in the list of software installed and click it
- Click Update Licenses and Serials