What type of stores are benefited from the crawler?
Any store that wants to improve its cache hit rate. Cache hit rate is the number of requests to your site that are uncached versus cached. The higher the hit rate the faster your site. You may have the fastest cache solution in the world, but if your cache hit rate is low, then your store will still be slow. Stores with a high number of unique pages compared to their traffic will tend to have a low hit rate and as a result caching solutions are not effective. The Full Page Cache Crawler solves this by crawling and pre-caching the pages on your site, which will increase the cache hit rate. The end result is an overall faster site.
Note: This list is not an complete list of features. Please try the demo to see this extension in action.
- Efficiently crawl your Web site to warm your cachesThe crawler will only access each page one time during a crawl session to ensure there is no duplicate effort. In addition, pages your users cannot access (disabled products, children of configurable products) will not be crawled.
- Crawl all your important pagesCrawl CMS pages, catalog pages, and product pages. When used with the Full Page Cache, all your layered navigation filter options, deep catalog pages, searches, and 3rd party extensions will be crawled without any further configuration±.
- Crawl as quickly as possible using multiple crawler threadsMultiple threads will be used which can reduce the total crawl time by 10 times or more.
- Always view the status of crawls and manage crawls using an easy interface New!Easily view past crawls, currently running crawls, and queued crawls. Pause or disable crawls. Change the number of threads used. View the number of crawled URLs, the source of the URLs, and view performance metrics such as the number of crawled URLs per minute.
- Reduces bandwidth and CPU usage during crawlsWhen combined with our Full Page Cache there will be reduced bandwidth and processing done when loading uncached pages loaded by the crawler process.
- Flush caches prior to crawlingFlushing Magento caches prior to crawling is important to ensure that the crawler crawled pages are the most up-to-date.
|Max Version:||Latest Magento Version||Latest Magento Version|
Extendware is here to help you! If you have a suggestion, criticism, question, or simply need help choosing extensions for your store, then contact our friendly support team!
- Risk-free purchase30-day moneyback guarantee. We are that confident in the quality of our software.
- Plug-in-play solutionsExtensions are extensively tested, easy to install, and configure. No need to edit the code yourself.
- Future-proof softwareWe constantly release updates that add new features and increase usability and performance. You can even get updates for free.
- Outstanding supportOur support is quick, friendly, and offers useful guidance. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
- Zero bug policyWe hate bugs as much as you do. We oftentimes release bug fixes on the same day of discovery. We are expert exterminators.
- Simple licensing structureWe license by store, edition, and installation. We don't license by number of customers, products, or anything complicated.
- Long term strategyWe have been developing for Magento for 3 years. We love the platform and the community and will continue to develop for Magento for years to come.