Note: This list is not an complete list of features. Please try the demo to see this extension in action.
- Supports all product typesWe understand that stores have a variety of products of various types. Quick View supports them all -- simple, configurable, grouped, bundle, virtual, and downloadable!
- Show customers up-sell / cross-sell / related / also viewed / also bought products New!Increase sales by showing customers products on the success page to encourage them to purchase more.
- Add AJAX to many store functions:
- Add, delete from shopping cart
- Add, delete wishlist items
- Add, delete, clear compare items
- Automatically update page after AJAX actions:
- Update compare, cart, and wishlist sidebars
- Update My Cart top link
- Update My Wishlist top link
- Supports secure Web pages (HTTPS)
- Easily customize via CSS, templates, and layouts
- Easily configure the width of the quick view window
- Easily change the position of the overlay image
- Center the dialog on the screen or put it a towards the top
- Choose to auto-hide a dialog after a set amount of time
- Enable / disable various aspects of extension
Extendware is here to help you! If you have a suggestion, criticism, question, or simply need help choosing extensions for your store, then contact our friendly support team!
- Risk-free purchase30-day moneyback guarantee. We are that confident in the quality of our software.
- Plug-in-play solutionsExtensions are extensively tested, easy to install, and configure. No need to edit the code yourself.
- Future-proof softwareWe constantly release updates that add new features and increase usability and performance. You can even get updates for free.
- Outstanding supportOur support is quick, friendly, and offers useful guidance. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
- Zero bug policyWe hate bugs as much as you do. We oftentimes release bug fixes on the same day of discovery. We are expert exterminators.
- Simple licensing structureWe license by edition and installation. We don't license by number of customers, stores, products, or anything complicated.
- Long term strategyWe have been developing for Magento for 3 years. We love the platform and the community and will continue to develop for Magento for years to come.