Purchase this product risk-free! Every product comes with a 30 day refund policy. You have nothing to lose!
Combatability: Unless otherwise noted, this product is compatible with the latest version of Magento!
Ensure your customers find the product they want as fast possible! Allow them to sort products by savings, discount, best sellers, review count, rating, popularity, revenue, and more. The quicker and easier a customer can find a quality product that catches their interest, the faster they will make a purchase. Don't lose sales because your customers do not have the tools they need to browser your catalog. Buy Advanced Product Sorting for Magento and make your catalog more usable and more profitable!
Features / Benefits - Missing a feature? Request a new feature!
Note: This list is not an exhaustive list of features. Please try the demo to see this extension in action.
- Bring better performing products into focus
Oftentimes a few products provide most of a store's income. Bring these products to the forefront by sorting your products based on various performance metrics. For example, you can sort your products by best selling (total sales), revenue generated, regenue per visitor, or orders per visitor. It makes sense to put products that are most likely to generate revenue in front of your customers and this is what Advanced Product Sorting achieves for you.
- 13 additional sort methods added to your store
Give your customers the flexibility and power to sort products in a way that is important to them. Here are the ways your customer can sort products.
- Newest - The date the product was added to the catalog
- In Stock - The product stock status
- Savings - The dollar amount saved from the base price
- Discount - The percent saved from the base price
- Best sellers - The number of times the product has been ordered
- Popularity - The number of times the product has been viewed
- Stock Quantity - The inventory level of the product
- Review Rating - The rating that reviewers have given the product
- Review Count - The number of product reviews
- Wishlist Popularity - The of times the product has been added to the wishlist
- Revenue Generated - The amount of revenue the product has generated
- Revenue per View - The average amount of revenue generated per product view
- Orders per View - The number of orders generated per product view
- Always show in-stock products first
Out-of-stock products do not produce the same number of sales as in-stock products. With Advanced Product Sorting you can pre-sort based on in-stock status, so that in-stock products are shown first no matter which sort method is currently selected.
- Easily disable sorting methods / indexes
Every sorting method can be enabled / disabled (including Magento built-in sort methods) and indexing can be enabled / disabled on a per-sort-method basis. This ensures that customers do not have access to sort methods unless you want them to have access.
- Change sorting order and reverse sort
You can easily change the order of the sort methods that are given to your customers. In addition, if your catalog sorts in an ascending order by default you can choose to sort "Newest" by descending by default to ensure customers see newest products first instead of older products first.
- Works with product blocks
You can easily create product blocks that are sorted with one of the custom sort methods. This enables you to create product blocks such as "What's hot", "Current discounts", "Hot deals", or "What's new" product blocks with ease. The possibilities are endless!
- Disable sort orders on specific categories
Extension is completely compatible with Magento such that you can continue to select sort orders on a per-category basis and even change the default sort order per category.
- Advanced configuration for ultimate flexibility
Easily add pre-sort or post-sort methods to sorts. For example, pre-sort by in stock status to always show users the current sort status, pre-sort on rating count when sorting by review rating, or post-sort by best seller for all sorting method to optimize catalog conversion. In addition, change the sort label or order code that appears in the browser URL. Rename "Best Sellers" to "Featured" easily from the configuration screen.
Magento Compatibility - Have a concern? Contact support
|Max Version:||Latest Magento Version||Latest Magento Version||Latest Magento Version|
Reasons To Choose Extendware
Risk-free purchase30-day moneyback guarantee. We are that confident in the quality of our software.
Plug-in-play solutionsExtensions are extensively tested, easy to install, and configure. No need to edit the code yourself.
Future-proof softwareWe constantly release updates that add new features and increase usability and performance. You get 6 months of updates for free.
Outstanding supportOur support is quick, friendly, and offers useful guidance. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
Zero bug policyWe hate bugs as much as you do. We oftentimes release bug fixes on the same day of discovery. We are expert exterminators.
Simple licensing structureWe license by store, edition, and installation. We don't license by number of customers, products, or anything complicated.
Long term strategyWe have been developing for Magento for 3 years. We love the platform and the community and will continue to develop for Magento for years to come.